(Senior) Account Manager (m/w/d)
To strengthen our Corporate Design team we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Account Manager to support the acquisition, budgeting/planning, controlling and execution of projects and the overall project planning.
- You advise, plan, coordinate and control all processes to bring great designs on the road for our small as well as large customers.
- You take on the economic responsibility, always have an overview of the timely project flow and take care of the expansion of existing budgets.
- You are the interface between clients and internal disciplines, such as creation and strategy.
- Presenting and moderating client meetings are part of your tasks
- You will manage clients, accounts and colleagues independently and confidently
What you should bring:
- A degree in marketing or communication sciences or a comparable completed education.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an agency environment
- You have industry knowledge, a good customer intuition paired with communication and persuasion skills
- You are able to handle complex budgets with confidence thanks to your structured way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Independence, initiative and great fun working in a team
What we offer you:
- An exciting job with responsibility
- Nice colleagues, a team culture of appreciation and a great working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Room for personal development, responsibility and creativity
- An attractive workplace with a large communal kitchen and roof terrace
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely in some cases
- Employer subsidy for company pension scheme
You want to be part of our team?
We look forward to receiving your application, including your desired salary and earliest possible start date, via email to Jana at [email protected].
+49 40 414753-53