(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) Packaging Design
To strengthen our packaging team we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) in full or part time, who enjoys being responsible for own projects, advising customers, keeping an eye on timings and working with a great team.
- You advise, plan, coordinate and control all processes in order to bring great designs to the streets for our small and large customers.
- You take over the economic responsibility, always have an overview of the timely project flow and take care of the expansion of existing budgets.
- You support the acquisition, budgeting/planning, management, execution and controlling of projects.
- You are the interface between clients and internal disciplines, such as creation and strategy
- Presenting and moderating client meetings are part of your tasks
- You will manage clients, budgets and colleagues independently and confidently.
What you should bring:
- A degree in marketing or communication sciences or a comparable completed education.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a design or communications agency
- Experience in advising clients and independently managing (packaging) design projects
- You have knowledge of the industry, a good feel for customers coupled with strong communication and persuasive skills
- You are characterized by a structured way of working and a confident handling of complex projects
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken German and English
- Impeccable knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
What we offer you:
- An exciting job with responsibility
- Nice colleagues, a team culture of appreciation and a great working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Freedom for responsibility and creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Joint company sports
- Company pension plan and subsidy for public transport
- An attractive workplace with a large communal kitchen and roof terrace
You want to be part of our team?
We look forward to receiving your application, including your desired salary and earliest possible start date, via email to Jana at [email protected].
+49 40 414753-53